Looking for Microsoft customer service number to seek customer support on Windows-related queries or complaints. Well, Microsoft has created an exclusive Windows customer service support to help all its Windows operating systems users.
- Amazon Customer Service Number
- Coinbase Customer Service Number
- Megabus Customer Service Number
- Fedloan Customer Service Number
- Kmart Customer Service Number
- MVA Customer Service Number
- Victoria’s Customer Service Number
- Gobank Customer Service Number
- Reliant Energy Customer Service Number
So, basically, if you are facing any issues with your Windows operating system then you can reach Microsoft by using the Windows customer support service. Microsoft is available on a 24/7 basis with its Windows customer support to all users.
How to Contact Microsoft?
Well, there are basically many ways other than Microsoft customer service number by which you can ultimately reach Microsoft customer support. You can subsequently check out all the methods below for your reference.
Email Services– At Microsoft’s official website you can reach the company’s customer support by using the email method. All you need to do is to visit Microsoft’s official website and go to the contact us section to find the email option.
Calling Service– Calling service is the prompt method to contact Microsoft customer support by the users. You can make a call at 1-800-102-1100 to speak with customer care executives from Microsoft customer support.
Service Centers – Well, in USA Microsoft is easily available in almost all the major cities of the country. You can therefore easily visit Microsoft’s local customer service center with your complaint or queries to get a resolution.
Microsoft Application – Microsoft is available on Google Playstore with its official mobile application. You can install the application and contact the customer support department of the company from the application itself.
Microsoft Social Media Handles – Well just like other teach giants Microsoft is also available on social media platforms. You can therefore reach the company’s customer support at their social media handles such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Microsoft Customer Service Phone Number
Microsoft has an exclusive customer support phone number where the customer can contact the company. The organization is committed to having open and free communication with its customers to assist them on any issue or query regarding the product or services of Microsoft.
- General Customer Support-1-800-102-1100
- Microsoft General Inquiries on Products- 1-800-111-1100
How to talk to Microsoft Customer Care?
Well, you can easily talk to Microsoft customer care once you have their correct contact number. However, there are certain prerequisites that you should keep in your mind before talking to Microsoft customer care. So,you can check out all those prerequisites below for your reference.
- First of all, you should be having a valid customer id in order to seek information on the user-specific products from Microsoft.
- You might be asked to authenticate your id proof by Microsoft in order to avoid scam or fraud-related issues.
- Kindly be specific with your query and don’t take unnecessary time as there are many other users to seek customer support.
Microsoft Customer Service Email
Microsoft doesn’t offer any external email customer support to its users. However, you can seek email customer support by visiting the official website of Microsoft. Here is how you can send customer support emails to Microsoft on their website.
- Visit the official website of Microsoft and click on the “contact us” section.
- There you will see various methods of contacting Microsoft customer support.
- Choose the email method out of those and you will be asked to type your email to Microsoft.
- Type your full-fledged email and send it to Microsoft customer support.
Microsoft Customer Service Centre
Microsoft is an international brand that provides windows operating systems not just to the USA but to the whole world. The company is basically easily available in almost all the cities of the USA with its physical presence. Yes, Microsoft has tons of customer support service centers in the USA to help its customers. So, we urge you to visit Microsoft’s local customer support in order to have personal attention to your query or complaint. You can therefore visit the official website of Microsoft to have information on the local service center location of the company.
Microsoft- Social Media Handles
Microsoft is officially available on its social media handles to remain connected with all its users. You can now seek Microsoft customer support assistance at their social media handles.
Microsoft Application – Mobile Application
Users can now experience the seamless services from Microsoft incorporation with its official mobile application. You can avail yourself of various kinds of online services and customer support by the mobile application of Microsoft. So, check out the below-mentioned link to install the Microsoft mobile application.
- Click on the link and then install the application on your mobile device.
- Next, sign up for the new user account and make login with your account.
- You will now be logged in to the application and avail of the Microsoft services.
- Tap on the top left side of the application to check out all the options in the mobile application.
- You will there see the “contact us” option when you scroll down.
- Tap on the same option and at last, you will be redirected to Microsoft customer support.
- You can subsequently choose the desired method of contacting customer support such as phone calls, email, social media, etc.
So, with the above-mentioned methods, you can easily reach Microsoft customer support assistance for your query and complaints. If you find the article useful then share it with others as well so as to spread Microsoft customer services number.